The South Sound’s Premier Harvest Festival and Corn Maze
Our 22nd Annual Harvest Festival Returns with a theme that will entertain the young and young at heart.
This is our 21st Annual Harvest Festival and this year we will be harvesting 49 varieties of pumpkins, gourds, squash and ornamental corn. We have been farming in the Puyallup Valley since 1882 and are 5th generation farmers. During October most of the farm is available for your enjoyment as we celebrate fall in the way we love.
9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. | October 1st – October 30th
9710 State Route 162 East
We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
No personal checks.
ATM on site
• Pumpkin Patch Open Daily 9:00 TO 6:00 Oct. 1st - Oct. 30th
• Pumpkin Sling Shot (limited time and availability, see flyer)
• Farm Animals (limited time and availability, see flyer)
• Gift Shop
• Face Painting (weekends only)
• Concessions (weekends only)
• Candy Store
• Caramel Popcorn
• Caramel Apples
• Roasted Corn (weekends only)
• Kids Barn
• Corn Maze
• Great Fall Decorations
• Fun for the whole family
Monday - Friday | 9:00am - 3:00pm
Educational Talk, Hay Ride, Small Tour Pumpkin, Farm Animals, Kids Barn, Spiderville Mini Maze, Pumpkin House or Corn Maze and Apple Cider!